3/8/14

A Bit Delayed... Double Vision Race Results 2013!


Fellow Redliner Bill Anderson has been verbally abusing me lately about having not ever put up my personal race results from Bonneville Speed Week 2013 on my dual engine 1955 Triumph, Double Vision.


Speed Week 2013 was almost a perfect week, with a top speed of almost 153 mph and smashing two records. An APS-VG big twin flathead record of 128.241 was upped to 140.210 mph, and I continued gearing taller and tuning and upped an APS-VF Knucklehead record of 135.438 was upped to 151.448 mph. I qualified for a third record but had to pull out on the back-up record run due to salt clogging the main jet in one of my carburetors. I aim to break 160 mph on gasoline in 2014.



Double Vision toured the USA with Triumph Motorcycles, going to all the IMS Motorcycle Shows. Now back in my care, I am just beginning work to make changes to result in higher speeds for 2014, so stay tuned for updates!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your great post.it is informative post for Bike race.This post give me more new information about us of race.i like this post. fifa world cup

    ReplyDelete